Given2 Baptism Gift Registry
A Baptism Gift Registry to receive only what you need - with no commissions
A Baptism Gift Registry to receive money and gifts
Given2 is the Baptism Gift Registry that allows you to receive cash gifts directly into your bank accountand material Baptism gifts with no handling fees.
Thanks to the private parents' online community, you'll find the best Baptism gift ideas to be added to the gift registry in 1 click.
Not only a Baptism Gift Registry: your website is all ready
The website for the Baptism is all ready (and it will serve as a virtual souvenir too!). Feel free to customize it and share it with friends and relatives, it will help you communicate with them and thank them for their gifts!
In case you already have your own website, no problem: you can embed the Baptism gift registry into your website with a simple copy & paste function, like an ordinary YouTube video.
Why choose Given2?
Neither middlemen nor commission fees
Gift amounts intended for your baptism gift registry are directly tranferred into your bank account via safe payment methods: bank transfer, cash gift, credit card, or PayPal.
No obligations: add the gift you want to your list right away
You can choose to receive money or material products from various e-commerce platforms (e.g. Amazon). Your guests will be able to make their gift in the comfort of their home with no time restriction, queue, and above all with no stress.
Thank for the received gifts
You are going to receive live notifications every time a guest gives you a gift, so to thank them right away!
To have everything under control
Everything you need is just a few clicks away: whole gifts, gifts divided in portions, messages, maps and photo albums; baptism guest confirmations, stats and e-mail notifications.
How does it work?
3 simple steps to create your online Baptism Gift Registry and your Website on Given2!
- Sign up for free on given2.com and start creating your website and gift registry
- Choose the address of your website on given2.me (simple and free!)
- Activate your list just for the period you need to receive your gifts.
Given2 Functions and Costs
Party, Guestbook, Photo Albums and Photo Sharing Website of your Event
Post them directly onto your website or download them on your computer. Guestbook and Photo Sharing
you choose the number of days
for 1 year
What do the parents say about it?
At first I didn't even know what to add to my registry, but with the help of the community I found a lot of useful ideas!
A very simple service for the 2.0 mums. Plus the website will be a nice souvenir for the years to come
Baby Registry or Christening Gift Registry? Differences and etiquette
In case you decide to create a Christening Gift Registry, first of all check if you already have a Baby Registry and then two possible solutions are available:
- Have you created a Baby Registry yet? If yes, you can embed in the Christening Gift Registry all the Baby Registry’s gifts that you haven't bought yet or that you have found to be very useful for your baby and for you;
- Have you created a Baby Registry yet? If not, surely the Christening Gift Registry will be longer and more similar to a Baby Registry. The only difference is that the Baby Registry is generally drawn up when the couple is still “waiting” for the baby, whereas the Christening Gift Registry is created some moths after the baby’s birth.
Nevertheless, this determines a great difference as for the content of the Baby Registry itself, since by that time the parents will surely have already bought many things.