Given2 is a Gift Registry to help you get your soon-to-be born everything (s)he needs, in just one registry.
Dear mom and dad-to-be, welcome on Given2! Given2 is an online gift registry to help you get your soon-to-be born everything (s)he needs, in just one registry. We know that it’s overwhelming to get ready for a newborn baby, and for this reason we want to share our expertise and our amazing online tools to help you arrange your baby registry. Our mission is help you to accomplish your project, and get ready to introduce your little one to the world, through a gift registry that will make your life easier.
Now, let me explain the benefits of a Given2 registry.
1. Easy to manage
With Given2, it is easy to build a baby registry in a few clicks. After signing up, there are 2 ways to add items to your registry:
- Choose items from Amazon through our internal search engine;
If you add expensive items, you can split up their cost in units. By splitting up the value of an item, your friends and family can contribute to a gift by buying any desired number of bows. Easy, right?
2. The community
When you register to Given2 you can join our community. The Given2 community is a platform for people to exchange gift ideas and comments. You can literally grab a gift idea and copy it to your registry with one click. This tool is very helpful for those who don’t know what to put in their registry, as it allows one to rely on the experience of other dads and moms-to-be in the community who share useful tips about baby items.
You can join Given2, build your registry, and the create a website for your baby shower, all for free. When you decide to activate the registry, and share it with your family and friends, the cost is $1.30 (or 1 euro) per day, only during the days you want to receive gifts and money. For a baby shower, a typical user activates the list for 1 month, leading to a total cost of approximately $30. Note that Given2 does not apply any commissions to your transactions, while most online gift registries charge a fee that is generally between 1.50% to 5%. Our costs are transparent: there are no hidden fees or extra costs beyond the $1.30/day a week after activation, regardless of how many gifts you receive. Our philosophy is to build a community of people who feel supported by our online tools and get a chance to share their experiences and gift ideas with others for a minimum cost.
4. Method of payment
Given2 offers 4 different methods of payment:
- Cash gifts: You can choose to get cash gifts from your guests on the event day. This tools allows you to keep track of the cash gifts you will receive on the day of the event. This options works well for those who don’t know what to put in the registry, or those who are relocating.
- Buy a gift: Your guest can pick a gift from the list and pay for it right away. You (the host) have to set the delivery address, which could be for example your guests’ or your address.
- PayPal: Your guests can make a gift through PayPal. They don’t need to have a PayPal account for this; only their bank account information is required by PayPal.
- Wire Transfer: Your guests will receive an email with your bank account information.
5. Baby shower website
Given2 allows you to create your baby shower website. We provide a website template where you can add photos, links, and maps with directions to the party. The platform for the website creation is very intuitive – you don’t need to be tech savvy!
Building a registry will be the first step for you and your baby to face the world together!